Hong Kong - maybe it's in the signs

Hong Kong had some of the nicest toilets that i have come across in my travels. But this weeks edition of When You Gotta Go introduces you to my love of details. I love the signs that are you used in restrooms, and the signage that indicates which room is for boys and which is for girls. For more pictures of Hong Kong check out my other blog.




This busy bee wants you to keep it clean



Seriously?! Fook Woo paper....maybe my mind just goes places it shouldn't



The little sign on the mirror says slippery floor. 



3 different interpretations of Female and one handicapped sign 



The lobby bathroom at Luxe Manor Hotel


Stalls at the Luxe hotel - i love mosaic tile

Location: Hong Kong
Posted in , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.